Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Holidays Are Here...


Ha Ha!

SPM is finally over...NOT.....


You see, I may have already seated for BM, English, History, Pendidikan Moral, Maths, Add Maths, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology...but that's only 95% completion. I still got my Bible Knowledge paper to sit. Damn, I'm so gutted...


For the rest of my classmates, it was their last day for most of them on the 8th of December. But no fret, since I'm only gonna sit for one paper...I'll only be spending two and a half hours before I can go batshit insane, a total departure from the other SPM fixtures which had me being in school for 6-8 hours.


But I choose to remain optimistic, I got eight days to prepare for my Bible Knowledge paper and I can give my useless school uniform a last hurrah. Soon, it's gonna be Christmas!


Meanwhile, here's a double rainbow...






By looking at this picture, I could imagine stoners crying, saying "It's so beautiful! Oh my gosh!"


Get the picture?



I guess that's all, time to get spiritual....



Therefore, I say no more,


Cheers,
-Tim-

No comments:

Post a Comment