Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Change Is Gonna Come

As we arch closer to the new year, some of us remain at home doing something or some of us start taking part-time jobs or preparing for college.


2010 has been quite a roller coaster as some of us had already predicted. When it's 2011, a change will come. When I say change, I mean blog sites.



It seems that Blogger has lost its spark. The number of users using Blogger has decreased just like the number of Friendster users. Many of my friends have started using more advanced and cool blogsites like Wordpress and Tumblr. So, I've decided to end my terms with Blogger after I started during late 2008.



First of all, I do not hate Blogger. It's just that I need to advance if I want to continue blogging. I want to make my blog more readable and more appealing to the public. So, I chose Wordpress as the basis of my new blog...



Plus, I will not keep my current blog title 'An Undefined Notation'. For Wordpress, there will be a change in terms of names. Henceforth, my new blog name will be:


THE DEFINITION OF BLAH
"B.L.A.H. (Barely Laughing Any Harder)"



Although it may not sound original but I just wanted to have fun with the name.


My final blog post for An Undefined Notation will be around the new year. After that, the blog will be declared 'dead'. I'm quite gutted this blog only hit around 72 articles but I had a ball just writing about the chronicles of my life.


THE DEFINITION OF BLAH will be active at 1 January 2011.



Therefore, I say no more...



Cheers,
-Tim-

No comments:

Post a Comment