Tuesday, December 14, 2010

So close...



It's the 14th of December 2010....

And there's two more days left before I finish taking my Bible Knowledge paper and leave my school for good.


Oh yeah, a few days ago, I watched the Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader, expecting the movie to be a big hit but it looked like a poor man's Harry Potter and Clash of the Titans mixed into one mumbo-jumbo. Even in 3D, the movie can't save itself from being boring and too damn dark. The plot is short of interesting. So think twice before you watch this or else you will regret it, even in 3D...


Aside other stuff, I decided to help my pal Darren out with promoting his hand made handicrafts made out of aluminium wires and I was impressed. Since he's already promoted this on eBay, I'm gonna show you the products that he put on sale:












Impressed? Just click the link and make your bid. Don't worry, the price is reasonable and affordable. So don't be cheap and bid ( if it's your option)


Therefore, I say no more...




Cheers,
-Tim-


No comments:

Post a Comment