Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas



So I just got back from my hometown Sabah after spending four to five days of Chirstmas there. Even though I spent less time going out lepak-ing around Kota Kinabalu, but I had a great time there, as always.


The atmosphere there is the same in Sabah. My relatives will gather as we eat, drink and meddle around with fireworks. But on Christmas day, as soon as mass was finished, I had breakfast and headed to 1Borneo with my cousins. To brief you guys a bit, 1Borneo is so far one of the few good shopping malls, equal to the ones in KL( Example: 1Utama, Pavilion, Berjaya Times Square, Midvalley and so on...) It has all the requirements of a shopping complex. So we went to watch the new Jack Black movie, Gulliver's Travels..in 3D. I know, it's quite a waste of money but I still enjoyed watching the movie.


On boxing day, I had to say goodbye to Sabah and head to the airport. Since it was boxing day, it was chaotic! There were people everywhere and our flight to Johor Bahru was delayed. Fortunately, we managed to board the flight as soon as we could and arrived around 7-8 pm. As soon as we arrived home, I immediately headed to my pal Timothy Johnson's place for a barbecue party with only my closest friends from school. It was nuts but it was awesome just spending time, reminiscing the moments we had in school.


During the barbecue party, we went haywire with barbecuing the chickens ( or as they say, 'chicks') and satay because it was either overdone or it fell into the charcoal which turned to ash. Here are some pictures:









Capturing the moments in such a low-quality camera, great...


Besides that, the rest ( Dylan, Marzuqi, Jon and Trollus Maximus) make a fool out of themselves as they tried riding on a skateboard, hilarity ensues...and I'm the cause of one of them...




Then I got home and watched the boxing day match between Man. United and Sunderland. Of course, United won 2-0 with great stuff from Dimitar Berbatov. That sums up one hell of a day...


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE...


Look to the future, it's only just begun...



Cheers,
-Tim-

No comments:

Post a Comment